What does that look like? Well a little trip down memory lane, of course. (It is my favorite lane.)
Then again, if you've spent more than approximately 3 minutes with me ever, you've probably picked up on the fact that I don't really *need* to work on getting excited for skating-- it's pretty much embedded in my being.
Well, sort of.
The last time I went to Stars on Ice I fell asleep before intermission. (Emily was the skating fan back in 1999). So I can't say the affinity has always been there. But it's in me now, in time for the 25th Anniversary tour.
Hopefully *I* will be in time for the show on Sunday. Not only does its starting at 4 p.m. (daylight) complicate my choice of song for the previous montage, it also makes for a very interesting commute to DC following my (hopefully) 2:30 p.m. arrival in Baltimore.
College is for adventures. And even if I'm pushing it on Sunday, I am bound and determined to find the joy in every last second of it. Emphasis on the last.
1 comment:
somehow it's more magical watching it on youtube than in person.
word verification: "pussol"
That's disgusting.
Post a Comment