Thursday, April 28, 2011

Four.

I blinked.
That's all.
And this happened.
This and a lot of papers.
And essay exams.
Oh the essay exams.

Four years.

That's four birthdays.

DSC_0475

DSC_3336

DSC_0603

DSC_0570


Four halloweens.

DSC_1897

DSC_0532

DSC_0624

DSC_1018

Four Christmases.

DSC_2448

DSC_0065

DSC_1336

DSC_1007

Four Easters.

DSC_0702

DSC_1330

DSC_0516

DSC_0553

Four rooms.

DSC_0061

DSC_0154

DSC_1005

IMG_2092

Four sets of exam weeks.

DSC_0774

DSC_0079

DSC_1278

DSC_1579

DSC_0296_2

DSC_0599_2

DSC_0398

Four years of sleep.

DSC_0175

Four years of activity.

DSC_0364

Four years of parties.

DSC_0072

DSC_0069

Four years of solitude.

DSC_0342

DSC_0105

Four years of graduation.

DSC_2075

DSC_0490_2

DSC_0187

Four years, people.

Four years of people.

Four hellos

DSC_0270

DSC_3083

DSC_0206_2

DSC_0243

and four goodbyes.

DSC_0146

DSC_2152

DSC_0811

Well, three goodbyes, with a fourth one eminent and strikingly more permanent than the rest.

Four is my most and least favorite word right now.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

This post made me emotional, I can't imagine how you are feeling.

PS I made the post! Heck yes for Christmas 07!

Notes From Noelle said...

Have to admit, this one made my a little teary-eyed. I love you ROOOOOOMS
p.s. the word verification thing below just spelled mobeata, kinda sounds like 'mo 'betta, as in when you come to my house it will be much 'mo'betta!