Friday, October 28, 2011

Do What You Want, Man {Ranger Love}

In honor of Game 7 tonight, I felt like I should share a little Texas Ranger love.

Also I felt like I should quit blowing up twitter with all this nonsense.

Their camaraderie is the cherry on top of my baseball sundae.

(And the company with whom I take in a game is the cherry on top of that.)

DSC_1188

(But 'cept for I'm gonna need to come up with a better analogy, because I don't like cherries that much. Like, at all).

And now some random pictures for your viewing pleasure:










(how'd this get in here?! ... fine, okay, they're a cute family and I know I don't have a chance. But still, gotta love a good family man)


















































(oh, this last one is for Emily)

Nothing like some good 'ole baseball bromance.


Time to get out there and do what you want, men.

We'll be willin' it to ya.

DSC_1001

DSC_1004

DSC_0954

DSC_0935

DSC_0859

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Now that's some Texas Ranger love!!!! The picture of the little boy who lost his father at a game made me tear up.