What will the internet be like? What will computers look like? In hindsight, this may not even be a reliable way to document life as it was on July 29, 2008-- but, for now, it seems fun.
So I want to do a post of the things that occupy my interest. It seems irrelevant, but completely relevant at the same time. What I chose to spend time with is what ends up defining me. So here it is. Some of these things I'm not really proud of. Like, really, should I be concerned with the fate of Meredith and McDreamy. Is it a matter of life and death? Is it constructive in any way? Not so much. But it provides for good times spent with friends. Same thing goes with Jim and Pam.
The friends and family are what I'm really concerned about here.
Weaved in, though, are images of the subjects and topics that really do fascinate (or at least entertain) me.
Weaved in, though, are images of the subjects and topics that really do fascinate (or at least entertain) me.







No comments:
Post a Comment