Monday, May 24, 2010

The Littles

"Little Things" by JJ Heller

DSC_0374

There are not enough minutes in the day
I am crippled by the thought of wasting time
I don’t have enough money to heal the poor
So I don’t want to try

But

DSC_0109

it’s the little things

DSC_0106

that make a difference

DSC_0146_2

It’s the little things

DSC_0186

that show love

DSC_0191

It’s the little things

DSC_0195

A simple cup of water

DSC_0258

that can change the world

DSC_0230

That can save our sons and daughters

DSC_0326

I’ll be praying for the widow all alone
Sewing clothes for a loaf of bread
It is not my fault that she is hungry
It’s my joy to make sure she’s fed

'Cuz it’s the little things

DSC_0274

that make a difference

DSC_0236

It’s the little things

DSC_0141

that show love

DSC_0313

It’s the little things

DSC_0378_2

A simple cup of water

DSC_0344

that can change the world

DSC_0361

That can save our sons and daughters

DSC_0371

We are all related, children of the King
We may not have much, but what we have we bring

DSC_0358

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Aww, Addie is getting even cuter. I wanna meet these babies. :)

word verification: whegr. Meaning, what do you whegr (ahem, wager) I actually will come to Arkansas to see you?