Saturday, October 4, 2008

Take a look at my Roomie (dadadadadadada)




False. 

Here we are choosing random songs for a brand new random playlist. Deirge just left, which is sad because she's always leaving prematurely and once she does, the party slowly dwindles down. My Michael is no longer complete without her Dwight. Peterso is sitting on my desk (not in the desk chair like a normal person). We're discussing church and transportation.  Noelle can sense my "anger" as I turn up the only song she ever requests from my iTunes (I am not, not surprisingly, known for my playlists. Well not known in a good way. There's a lot of classical music. I'd like to say it's eclectic. Which is fancy for bad). By the way, it's Lucky by Jason Mraz. I love these moments. Because random stuff like "lets go for a run" get proposed. And Noelle and I have to plan how we're going to sneak out after "mom" (Peterso) leaves. Now I'm confusing Noelle further as to what the definition of Deja Vu is. She thinks it's somewhere between a memory and schizophrenia.  Which I guess it kind of is. Still, hearing two songs play at one time (I assure you there is only one song playing) is obviously a flawed interpretation of Deja Vu.


No comments: