Today I haphazardly hummed the now all-too-familiar Black Eyed Pea's song. You know the one. "I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good, good night." I wasn't considering the significance of the tune. Until Katie said "especially for you, huh?" And then I thought. Oh yeah. Especially for me.
But that's just a feeling talking.
Well, memories of last year are a factor, too, I must admit. The coffee in my system as I write from the corner window of Baltimore Coffee and Tea might also be having a say so.
But still.
Tonight's the night. Let's live it up.







1 comment:
Hello, beautiful friend. I wanted to stop on by here to say that I love you so much, and I've been thinking lately about what a huge blessing it has been to have you as a roommate. Blessings in God's providence, truly.
Now pertaining to this actual post, I'm glad you're livin' it up clean... meaning I hope you're not filling up your cup (cue Fergie: "DRANK") or taking your clothes off whilst dancing. I really can't know how much I have rubbed off on you...
Post a Comment