Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snowed In

... with this lyric stuck in my head.

"You are beautiful beyond description

DSC_0649

DSC_0830

Too marvelous for words

DSC_0707

Too wonderful for comprehension

DSC_0828

Like nothing ever seen or heard

DSC_1053

DSC_1058

Who can grasp your infinite wisdom

DSC_1087

DSC_1093

DSC_1098

DSC_1135

Who can fathom the depths of you love

DSC_0039

DSC_1247


You are beautiful beyond description

DSC_0018

DSC_0015

Majesty enthroned above

DSC_0101

And I stand, I stand

DSC_0042

DSC_0024

DSC_0027

DSC_0030

in awe of you

DSC_0128

And I stand, I stand

DSC_0191

DSC_0169

DSC_0209

in awe of you

DSC_0260

DSC_0170

DSC_0272

DSC_0292

Holy God, to whom all praise is due,

DSC_0329

DSC_0330

DSC_0349

DSC_0364

DSC_0422

DSC_0393

I stand

DSC_0381

DSC_0386_2

in awe

DSC_0435

of you."

-Jeff Johnson "Stand in Awe."

As you can see, there are just a few reasons why the song has been on my mind. At least 18 inches worth of reasons.

No comments: