Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Taste Of Things To Come

It seems the more I put a new post off, the more I have to write. Thus, the more I don't want to do a new post. I call it blogger's quandry. You could call it lazy.

But.

I have good reasons for the absence. And, heaven help us, I have a lot of photographic evidence of said reasons. I also have a few excuses that are beyond what I can fit in a pretty photo-- the kind of stuff that comprises a much bigger picture. And, well, God's got that one captured already. So I'll let him reveal it (to me and to you) as he will.

I'll make specifics out of this very vague post when the sun again rises on the flurried grounds of the campus. Right now, there simply are not enough hours in the day morning night. In fact, the only reason I'm writing this much is because I promised dear Bess (who thinks terribly of me after an incident involving Tom Hanks and some show about animal bites and a gap "ad" for AIDS and a certain amount of inappropriate laughter...) and I'm working at becoming a better woman of my word.

So, since it was Jill's birthday on the 4th, and because snow seems to be a big part of the near future around here, I'll leave this with a picture, a taste of things to come...

DSC_0253

No comments: