Tonight in my insomnia brought on by a premature nighttime nap that was brought on by staying up until 4:30 to write my paper last night, I give you what I believe to be my best nickname.
On my first day of work, Coco Lopez* got stuck onto my name badge right under "Sadie" and it just sort of stuck. At the time it was just such a relief to realize that I was going to love working with those people and get to know each of them. They have not disappointed.
Well, except for Jordan Bone Thug, my boss, who apparently can't keep records for the life of him and continuously (read: twice) be texting me trying to axe for my address again.
Good thing Coco's got the patience of a caribbean traveler with a few pina coladas down in them.
*It is, so you know, the coconut ingredient we use for any smoothie with coconut involved (Tropicolada, anyone?!)

No comments:
Post a Comment