Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Big Day


Friends, today is a big day.

What? Why? What's happening?!

More like what happened.

If you look, today only, to the right sidebar of this blog at my history application (or widget or whatever) you will see that this very day, five years ago, the first photos of giant squid were taken in the wild.


So if you ever thought September 30 was a waste of a day, think again.

I mean.

Din't you just need some encouragement today? Some motivation?

I know I did.

So go and do great things. Maybe you won't take the first pictures of the giant squid, but you can tackle something.

For me it will be studying for my Latin America midterm happening tomorrow.

And for you?

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

oh my, that is funny!!

study hard. hope you do well.

katie said...

Reg. @ TSC