"Sadie?
Sir?
Shh."
-Dad. Katie and I were laughing too hard, like 8 year olds at a sleepover where your parents threaten to separate you.
"Put your behind in the past... or your butt behind you. Or your butt in the past. No that doesn't make sense..."
-Dad attempting good advice
"Sometimes God works best when you aren't even looking for it.
If by not looking for it, you mean asleep and with my eyes closed, then bring it on."
-Noelle and Sadie, sitting outside the airport terminal. So lazy.
... there was another one but I just can't remember it... I've slept since then ;)
"So you didn't get everything you wanted for Christmas. But guess what? There's always your birthday."
-Noelle's way of advising me to go to sleep even though I didn't do all the work I wanted to do tonight. There's always tomorrow, she says.
"Just like there is no I in team, there is no A in biology" -Peterso
"LA is in California, right?" -Dan
"I almost just broke the virgin. And then I killed the father. I have got to get out of here." -Dina
"In the history department we only do constructive tears." -Poska
"It's a logistical reason. Guys don't cross their legs because there are logistical problems." -Noelle
1 comment:
you crack me up! lylas...that is old school.
i can't wait til you're here!! i have to babysit on saturday night :/
i love you
Post a Comment