
Well, caffeine in hand, really.
These lovely friends tried to make fun of me for showing up to my Revolution class with them. My words were “yes, I am double fisting it and I would appreciate if we could keep the snarky comments to a minimum, K, thanks.” It was in one breath, you see, as per the caffeine.
(yes I did creep a picture because they freaked out when I told them to pose. This is Mo mid-sentence: "I have so checked out, I don't even know why I am here...")
What the picture does not show is the big ‘ol water bottle I am also drinking out of to offset the negative impact the caffeine on my system (jitters, kidney’s workload, heavy on my stomach). All of this works together to insure maximum visits to the necessaries, aka great and, well, necessary opportunities to take a moment away from my computer screen.
It’s really quite a fun little system I have going here.
A not fun system? The internet in this joint. It’s as if everyone has a project or paper to do right now. You’d think it was the last week of classes or something…
It is?
Well I should get to work!
…
First, I need to take a little excursion...
No comments:
Post a Comment