... taking pictures of babies right now...
(I just got done watching the following video and felt inspired. This baby was born on March 24, 2008. Her mom died the next day. Since then this dad has been raising Madeline by himself-- well, with a possy. I just think she is precious, so I wanted to post.)
... still it is an honor and a privilege to be here. And the days when I get to see this colorful array of bicycles or walk along a picket fence "to school" or have a hot air balloon right outside my door or have freshly sprung trees to photograph are all the while fleeting
...privileges that I am actively trying to not take for granted. Even as I dread these papers that it is past time for me to start.
So now it's just me and my blank word document.
And about 20 books on injustice and inequality. And the Mandarine Orange water I stole from Noelle from our fridge.
Oh, and a fantastic (if fading) sunset.

"Bye, bye, George, see you next Thursday" (Father of the Bride, part II)
No comments:
Post a Comment