Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Look Out Vancouver

Here comes the next best thing.

DSC_1741

Not like second to best.

DSC_1721

Like up and coming.

DSC_1708

Providing a fresh face for amateur skating, I proudly present Emily and her debut skating lesson (since the 6th grade).

DSC_1690

DSC_1726

I guess I'm going to be that mom. The one all up in the way with the camera out all the time, waiting on the child to do some trick.

DSC_1700

But for now I'm that sister.

DSC_1693

You'll excuse me while I go book my flight to Canada, won't you?

Oh and also, you heard it here first, these little kids are the future of pair skating. I would know, given that I basically watched them during the entirety of Em's lesson my youtube experience and complete credentials as a scout.

DSC_1692

DSC_1698

DSC_1705

I know, I know, "stalk much?"

I'm merely looking out for Vancouver...

No comments: