I was writing my next Vancouver countdown post, but didn't finish it (don't be scared).
I have this free time because Katie Jones is calculating the results of the Fall Collegiate Retreat surveys for me. Because I was simply taking a whack at the averages. That math major in her would not allow that to happen.
And now I have to go get my laundry.*
What was the most humbling part of my day, you ask?
Probably the part when I took a 20 minute long nap on the floor of the DuPont bathroom when I was supposed to be in my History of Virginia class. Instead I walked the fine line between trying not to throw up and believing whole heartedly that if I just could, I'd feel better. So I sat. For 40 minutes. And texted my mom.
Thank God for those.
Best part of the day?
Getting a bible study book with Noelle and Jill (even though given that this happened about an hour after the bathroom saga, I'm sure I didn't come across very excited). It is entitled "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado and I faced a few as I did the first chapter in my car tonight because Selah's "I Surrender All" had me in tears for no apparent, except for every apparent, reason.
The time, you ask?
Exactly midnight. And as I have begun making it a tradition to get 8 hours of sleep every night given that my new schedule allows for it, (I seriously think I am suffering from too much sleep) that means it is time to hit the sack.
I hope you have enjoyed this small survey about my life as much as I have enjoyed going through 206 surveys about our collegiate fall retreat (read: not that much. read again: really Katie Jones is doing the work).
*who am I kidding, I won't end up doing that until morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment