Sunday, January 17, 2010

On Any Given Sunday

... you may wake up to a note like this laying on the table (it is now on our refrigerator for safe keeping).

DSC_0572

Also, your balcony door might look a little like this.

DSC_0556

And you may have no recollection of any sort of glass-breaking, alarming noise during the night (which is a little lot concerning to you, considering that you now know not just how easy it is for someone to get in, but also how well you can sleep through it).

In a moment of clarity you may remember your beloved "flatmate," Claire, waking you up lovingly to ask for a band aid.

And it makes sense.

Well, as much as getting stuck on the balcony at 7 in the morning and busting your way through the door to get back in can make sense.

DSC_0558

Yes, Claire locked herself out and, in frantically beating the door to get our attention, put her arm through the window.

DSC_0559

DSC_0562

Classic.

So, on any given Sunday, you might get semester, nay, life long joke fodder that you never expected to have.

DSC_0570

DSC_0575

There is something to praise God for on this given Sunday.

3 comments:

A.R.K. said...

Hahahahahaha.p

Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Thats what I heard yesterday morning! I woke up and thought someone was pounding on our door, so then I thought Ashley must be locked out, so then I ran to the door only to find no one there but the pounding still going on from somewhere above. So then I went to laid back in bed and listened and got super weird-ed out because the pounding was so rhythmic... dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun pause, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk... so then I thought, maybe its the construction guys... but its sunday. And then, in my hazy state of consciousness I thought maybe it was aliens... yes! I did consider aliens as a legitimate possibility. But 5 minutes later the thudding stopped and I went back to sleep.

Sorry Claire! I heard you! But I didnt know it was you, in need of assistance!

also, verification word is efoom

Katie Jones said...

Have we no wine here?

word verification is salli! thanks for reminding me, random "word" generator, that i need to hit that guuurl up!