Monday, November 3, 2008

Anticipation


I'm waiting to sign up for classes online. It's kind of a late registration time, and a lot of my original choices for classes are now taken. Eh. I'll take them another time, I guess. What are ya gonna do? I'm grateful I don't have to stress about it because if they're taken, they're taken. And God has got this. Noelle facebook chatted a prayer for our registration earlier where we both assured each other who was really in control of this. The One who sees it all and still has our best interest in mind--all we have to do is care to take His cue. 

So I wait. Not with anxiety. With anticipation. 

Take it Lord, make it better than I could have ever scheduled.
 
*update*

So the schedule is looking pretty fresh. I got into Bio and French, the two I really needed. The irony here, though, is that I still need a History course. I have an American Studies filler right now... literally it is called introduction to american studies...zzzzz. Sorry I fell asleep just thinking about that class. That was a joke... of course I will be content no matter the circumstance. Oh, Paul. What do you know about circumstances?

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength."     -Philippians 4:12-13

...bring on Intro to American Studies...

No comments: