I guess I have to get over this need to have something interesting to post if I'm going to be able to do this challenge. If there is a day I only post a picture, just pray! Chances are I'm writing a paper or studying for some test. Still, sitting down and posting is what I largely consider my time with God. And generally if I ask, He'll give me some sort of wisdom to work with. Not that I actually get that wisdom, but I am encouraged to learn more or to focus on knowing more about something. So if I haven't posted, it is very likely that I haven't gotten down and dirty with God (Do not go where I know you're probably headed in you mind with that one). Still, I have to leave the door open for the possibility that God does not necessarily give me something high or mighty to say. Not that I'm trying to be high and mighty in my posts, I just feel like if I don't have anything really constructive to say, why sit down to write. Of course, this is exactly God's point. Sadie, you don't have anything constructive to say. Not on your own at least. And sometimes it's okay to sit and admit that. Matter of a fact, sometimes that's best.
You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with you
(-Philips, Craig and Dean)
No comments:
Post a Comment