Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat


Tour guide barbie and Sarah Palin... and Trig Palin. 
(tour guide barbie is actually a Harley Davidson tour guide)
The freshmen rocked the Freshmen costumes
Jean-Pierre seeks out Waldo
Delicious.
Okay this is not Dina's costume. But I did help her do an African head wrap earlier this week
(I obviously should know how to do these things, according to Dina, because of all my work with "the Africans")
Silly, silly sisters.
Noelle+Fingerpaints= Painter costume

A little late, yes. But a halloween time post was in order. The BCM can do it up right! I'm not going to lie, though, since 5-Alive was really my costume night, it feels like Halloween was a while ago now. On actual Halloween we went to Noodles and Company, Target, and then to MB's-- where we made muffins, cookies, and did work. Not bad, right? And then tonight I got to babysit and eat 6 (yes, 6) fun size snickers.... and 2 starbursts... and 1 3 musketeers (that is, one 3 musketeers, not 13 3 musketeers)... and some skittles. By some I mean 2 packs. No judgement. That is nothing compared to the damage I intend to do at Thanksgiving!


No comments: