he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
-Zepheniah 3:17
"I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD,
the deeds for which he is to be praised,
according to all the LORD has done for us--
yes, the many good things he has done
for the house of Israel,
according to his compassion and many kindnesses.
He said, 'Surely they are my people,
sons who will not be false to me';
and so he became their Savior.
In all their distress he too was distressed,
and the angel of his presence saved them.
In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
he lifted them up and carried them
all the days of old."
-Isaiah 63:7-9
Tonight I want to thank God for my sister. The biological one. I love Him for granting her a worshipful spirit-- the kind that supersedes any performance. In front of hundreds she sings out her heart, but not for her glory. And not directly for the audience. For Him. Eyes closed, lungs full she goes all in. Enly has always been a performer. Em's always been a leader. But in worship she follows... and it's powerful. I miss that.

1 comment:
i miss that too! and i miss you! and Enly! anyway--thanks for your comment! i love you so much! talk to you later today! :)
Post a Comment