
I figured I'd go ahead and give a shout out, seeing as how my deadline for today (and thus, keeping up with NaBloPoMo) is almost here. And I'm just now getting started... huh. As if unto the Lord. Be strong and courageous. Do not fear. It's a track running in my head right now. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the melody.
Without it all I would have to listen to besides my scrambled thoughts on integration would be the really loud *thump* *clank* *thuds* in this about to fall apart, oldest building on campus piece of stuff historic building. And that could drive someone insane. Not me. Not yet.
I should go get the laundry now. Laundry? Sadie aren't you in an academic building? Yes. The joys of living on a college campus... it allows my work environment and my living space to be approximately 30 feet away from each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment